There is an expanded demand for Chiropractic, supported by consistent, congruent, targeted, and effective public-facing messaging campaigns.
- Vet and secure public relations/marketing firm(s) and begin initiatives.
- Gain support for, and promotion of, professional messaging by key internal and outside influencers.
- Utilization rates are measurably on the rise nationwide
- There is increased value per patient nationwide
- "Chiro first" is becoming recognized as the first choice for health and wellness
- Positive media coverage is taking place nationwide.
Meet the team
Dr. Micheala Edwards
Dr. Michaela Edwards, DC is the president of the national American Black Chiropractic Association and owner of E. Elite Wellness.
Dr. Thomas Kearn
|Dr. Kearn has been in private practice since 2014. His mission is to make chiropractic care the first choice for all musculoskeletal conditions.|
Dr. Keita Vanterpool
|Dr. Vanterpool is the Chair of the Washington, DC Board of Chiropractic and is affiliated with numerous organizations within the profession.|
Ms. Abrams is the COO of Personal Injury Made Easy.
Dr. Christopher Murray
Dr. Murray is the president of the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association and also an instructor for DABCI diplomate program and DOT medical examiner program.