Determine and track utilization metrics and empower the profession with reliable data, which supports decisions and messaging moving forward.
- Build a reimbursement dashboard
- Determine the digital accessibility of legislation/laws from all 50 states for AI feasibility analysis
- Build V1 Research dashboard for the Practice Based Research Network
- Build V1 Government Affairs Dashboard
- We have an information enabled profession to drive legislative, reimbursement, access, research, and public relation initiatives forward.
Meet the team
Dr. Jay Greenstein
Dr. Jay Greenstein is founder and CEO of Kaizenovate, a technology company that helps doctors improve care, differentiate, and grow their revenue and their brand.
Mr. Brad Cost has spent 30 years as a business entrepreneur and spent the last 22 in healthcare technology. He is the CEO of InfinEDI and QVH Systems.
Dr. Brian Capra
Dr. Capra is the co-founder of Genesis Chiropractic Software and billing network where he has been to serving as President and CEO since 2004.
Dr. Cory Frogley
Dr. Coy Frogley is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and is the owner of Integrated Wellness.
Dr. James Whedon
Jim Whedon DC, MS is Director of Health Services Research at Southern California University of Health Sciences and Adjunct Professor at The Dartmouth Institute.
Marc Abla is serving as the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the Illinois Chiropractic Society.
Dr. Thomas Kearn
|Dr. Kearn has been in private practice since 2014. His mission is to make chiropractic care the first choice for all musculoskeletal conditions.|
Dr. Winston Carhee
Dr. Winston Carhee Graduated from Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia, 2003. He is the past president of the American Black Chiropractic Association. He serves on the Georgia Chiropractic Association Political Action Committee.